PRODUCT TYPE: 2-Way, Normally Closed, SV12-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve
VALVE THREADED: 1-1/16-12UN 2B
CONTROL METHOD: Poppet type
APPLICATION To Hydraulic Blocks or Manifolds
CONNECTION TYPE: Threaded, Screw-in Connection
CONTROL METHOD: Hydraulic
PART NOS.: FT-SV12 Series
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 0.25Kgs
RELATED CAVITY, PARTS:
Valve Cavity: VC12-2
Valve Housings: 12-2-Way Valve Housing
– Standard hydraulic industry effective cavity
– Solenoid voltage is optional and with wet-armature
– Lower inner leakage, strictly tested, longer service life
cartridge solenoid valve SV12-20 series is designed with the standard cartridge threaded and coils dimensions for easily replacement and brand interchangeable. The SV12-20 cartridge solenoid valve is operated by a solenoid energized or de-energized, the solenoid acts as per the electric signal. The cartridge solenoid valve is closed when the solenoid is de-energized, the flow from P port to T port is blocked, the function is similar with one-way check valve. When the solenoid is energized, the poppet is lifted by electromagnetic suction, leads the oil port T and P flows through. There are a four common voltage and three type of coil termination options available. The cartridge solenoid valve is with manual override or without override option, as valve protection in normal operation.
In industrial areas, especially in weight and space limited occasions, the traditional industrial hydraulic modular valves are hard to be installed, but the cartridge solenoid valve is hot selection there. In some applications, cartridge solenoid valves is the only option to improve productivity and competitiveness.
SV12-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Ordering Code
Example (Normal code): “FT-SV12-20M-24 DS-H ” Explanation As Below:
(1) Supplier = By Finotek
(2) Valve Type = Normally Closed, cartridge solenoid valve
(3) Omit = No Override; M = Manual Override
(4) Voltage: 12=12VDC; 24=24VDC; 110=110VAC; 220=220VAC
(5) Coil Connection: D= Double Lead; S= Single Lead; H= Hirschmann; C= Conduit; ER= Deutsch Connector; E= Single Stud
(6) Seals: N= Buna (Std.) ; V= Fluorocarbon
SV12-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Technical Information
Working Operation Pressure: 240bar(3500psi)
Flow: See Performance Chart
Inner Leakage: 0~0.35cc/min.(7drops/min.) at 240bar(3500psi)
Working Tem.: -30oC to +120oC
Coil Rating: Continuous from 90% to 110% of rated voltage
Media Temperature: -30 to +80(°C)for NBR O-rings
Body/Housing Material: Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy for pressure of 210bar(3045psi)
Oil Medium: Mineral oil as per DIN51 524, VDMA 24 568 or rapeseed oil, Viscosity 10 – 400 CST
Recommended Medium Filtration: ISO 4406 Standard, cleanliness class:20/18/15
SV12-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Normally Closed Symbol
SV12-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Flow Performance
SV12-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Dimensions
Packaging & Delivery
Finotek original package.
– Neutral packing(neutral plastic bag + neutral tan box + neutral carton + Plywood pallets.
– Color box packing(plastic bag + color box + carton) + Plywood pallets.
– Lead time as per quantity & customers’ requirement.