PRODUCT TYPE: 2-Way, Normally Closed, SV08-20 Cartridge solenoid valves
VALVE THREADED: 3/4-16 UNF-2B
CONTROL METHOD: Poppet type
APPLICATION To Hydraulic Blocks or Manifolds
CONNECTION TYPE: Threaded, Screw-in Connection
CONTROL METHOD: Hydraulic
PART NOS.: FT-SV08 Series
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 0.10Kgs
RELATED CAVITY, PARTS:
Valve Cavity: VC08-2
Valve Housings: 08-2-Way Valve Housing
– Standard CETOP porting pattern for replacement
– Heavy duty wet-pin solenoid operated
– AC or DC solenoid optional
SV08-20 Normally closed cartridge solenoid valve is two way, two position cartridge style poppet type solenoid valve. The key parts of valve poppet and valve seat is manufactured by high strength steel materials and surface hardened before the last processing of fine grinding, therefore Finotek normally closed solenoid valve is longer service life than others.
When the solenoid normally closed cartridge solenoid valve is de- energized, the check valve produced in it is closed in one way, only the reverse flow is available to go through. The flow allows to two way flow when the solenoid is energized. The solenoid coil transfers the input current into a magnetic field, then the electromagnetic armature elements in magnetic field change the magnetic force to pull or thrust force, with the force, valve poppet in the normally closed solenoid valve closes its flow channel in one way direction.
SV08-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Ordering Code
Example (Normal code): “FT-SV08-20M-24 DS-H ” Explanation As Below:
(1) Supplier = By Finotek
(2) Valve Type = Normally Closed, cartridge solenoid valve
(3) Omit = No Override; M = Manual Override
(4) Voltage: 12=12VDC; 24=24VDC; 110=110VAC; 220=220VAC
(5) Coil Connection: D= Double Lead; S= Single Lead; H= Hirschmann; C= Conduit; ER= Deutsch Connector; E= Single Stud
(6) Seals: N= Buna (Std.) ; V= Fluorocarbon
SV08-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Technical Information
Working Operation Pressure: 210bar(3045psi)
Flow: See Performance Chart
Inner Leakage: 0~0.25cc/min.(5drops/min.) at 210bar(3045psi)
Working Tem.: -30oC to +120oC
Coil Rating: Continuous from 90% to 110% of rated voltage
Media Temperature: -30 to +80(°C)for NBR O-rings
Body/Housing Material: Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy for pressure of 210bar(3045psi)
Oil Medium: Mineral oil as per DIN51 524, VDMA 24 568 or rapeseed oil, Viscosity 10 – 400 CST
Recommended Medium Filtration: ISO 4406 Standard, cleanliness class:20/18/15
SV08-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Normally Closed Symbol
SV08-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Flow Performance
SV08-20 Cartridge Solenoid Valve Dimensions
Packaging & Delivery
Finotek original package.
– Neutral packing(neutral plastic bag + neutral tan box + neutral carton + Plywood pallets.
– Color box packing(plastic bag + color box + carton) + Plywood pallets.
– Lead time as per quantity & customers’ requirement.