SCREW-IN, HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE VALVE PRODUCTS
Hydraulic cartridge valve is a screw-in valve (thread mounting in the manifold or block.). In the present technology, Finotek is fully qualified to manufacture various cartridge valves by most accurate or exact machines and measurement.
Customers and clients purchased hydraulic cartridge valves from us are large lower their business charge and no worry about quality (If buying from China). One thing that has really come up as an important entity on the Industry is who is the strongest if offering the service or products with good prices and high quality.
– Reliable cartridge valve supplier for your valuable business and equipment.
– Professional manufacturer in cartridge valves for your facility.
– Contact Finotek, getting standard or customized cartridge valves. Our customers made it and get it!
Common Hydraulic Cartridge Valve and Threaded For Cavity:
04 (7/16–20UNF–2B) | 07 (5/8–18UNF–2B) | 08, 38, 58, 98 (3/4–16UNF–2B) | 10, 50, 70 (7/8–14UNF–2B)
| 12, 52, 72 (1-1/16–12UN–2B) | 16, 76 (1-5/16–12UN–2B) | 20 (1-5/8–12UN–2B) | 42 (M42 x 2,0–6H)
Hydraulic Cartridge Valves Housing and Cavity:
Cartridge Valve Housings >>
Cartridge Valve Cavity And Tools >>
Hydraulic Cartridge Valves Introduction & Testing:
What Are Hydraulic Solenoid Valves And How To Test >>
What Are Hydraulic Relief Valves And How To Test >>
What Are Hydraulic Check Valves And How To Test >>
What Are Hydraulic Flow Control Valves And How To Test >>
Hydraulic Cartridge Solenoid Valves – Normally Open or Closed
Solenoid cartridge valves are compact valves, are used in circuits from .1 GPM to 100 GPM to provide directional control, load-holding. The combination of hydraulic solenoid cartridge valves manufactured in a variety of different sizes, allow for any circuit to be designed whether the circuit is for -industrial or mobile equipment.
- AC:110V, 220V or DC:12V, 24V voltage
- Detachable coil, 360 degree rotation
- Wet-pin design solenoid, high duty operation
Hydraulic Pressure Control, Relief Cartridge Valves – Pressure Reducing, Safety, Relief
Hydraulic cartridge Pressure Relief valves are installed in hydraulic circuits, used for controlling hydraulic pressure from low to high or converse, efficient control, compact dimensions, and very cost effective for pressure relief, reducing with direct-acting or poppet construct in hydraulic circuits that are satisfaction guaranteed.
- Pressure regulation from 0 Mpa to 40Mpa
- Hand or tooling pressure adjustment, quick response
- Key parts with hardened treatment and different surface coating optional
Hydraulic Cartridge Flow Valves – Flow Control, Throttling Valves
Flow cartridge valves is one of the most reliable products to limit and adjust the flow rate in hydraulic circuits, needle or poppet design for optional, it regulates the flow by the sharp edged orifices to limit the amount volume of flow passing through inlet port to outlet. There are rotary knob or hexagon socket available for regulation.
- Size 4 to 50 as per DIN standard design
- Screw-in cartridge installation, compact size
- One or two direction of flow, or with isolated in the opposite direction
Hydraulic Cartridge Check Valves – One Way Flow, Isolated Valves
Hydraulic check cartridge valve using computer designing systems, equipped with hardened seats for poppet sealing, is suitable for interchangeable circuits for hydraulic units in both industrial and mobile equipment. Customized threaded or diameter optional to meets a broad spectrum specification requirements, 100% zero leakage guarantee.
- Sizes from 4mm to 50mm
- Key parts harden treatment, surface coating option
- Zero leakage in one direction, several opening pressure
Excavator Valve, Cartridge Style – Main Pressure Control Valves
Excavator valve is manufactured for a various brand of excavators, as pressure control main relief valves, service relief valves, screw-in, threaded installation. Pressure adjustment available, secondary pressure control, stable operation and longer service terms.
- Standard dimensions for original cavity
- Imported raw materials and sealing O-rings
- Testing of spring deformation of elasticity under higher pressure
- 3 Surface treatment coating optional, well packed for long term stock