PRODUCT TYPE: NM08-01, Screw-In, Cartridge Style, Needle Type, Cartridge Flow Adjustment Valve
VALVE THREADED: M18x1.5
CONTROL METHOD: Needle Type
APPLICATION: To Hydraulic Blocks or Manifolds
CONNECTION TYPE: Threaded, Screw-in Connection
CONTROL METHOD: Hydraulic
PART NOS.: FT-NM08 Series
RELATED CAVITY, PARTS:
Valve Cavity: Below
– Easily flow throttle and control
– Standard common industry threaded
– Hardened key parts for longer service life
NM08-01 Hydraulic cartridge flow valve– Easily Operation with Hand Wheel, Hydraulic Control Cartridge Type Flow Regulating Valve
- High pressure, up to 24Mpa, 240bar for mineral oil. Flow regulating from 0 to 22.4L/min. Needle spool design, directly flow control.
- Regulating flow rate in hydraulic system, or keeping back pressure to establish system pressure. No leakage when the hydraulic cartridge flow valveclosed in shut-off condition.
- Hydraulic flow control cartridge style valve, strictly flow control, infinitely variable control. Easily flow rate adjustment under high pressure, with our balance mechanism design.
NM08-01 Cartridge Flow Valve Ordering Code
Example (Normal code): “FT-NM08-01-A-N-15 ” Explanation As Below:
(1) Supplier = By Finotek
(2) Valve Type =NM08-01, Needle Type, Cartridge Flow Adjustment Valve
(3) Adjustment: A= 1/4 in. Hex Allen Head ; B= 1-1/2 in. Dia. Alum. Knob ; C= Option A w/ Cover Cap
(4) Seals: N= Buna (Std.) ; V= Fluorocarbon
(5) Pressing Range: 15= 3.5 ~ 150bar ; 25= 20 ~ 250bar; 35= 50 ~ 315bar
NM08-01 Cartridge Flow Valve Technical Information
Working Operation Pressure: 240bar(3480psi)
Max. Flow: 20L/min.
Inner Leakage: Less than 0~3cc/min. at 75% ~ 85% nominal setting pressure
Working Tem.: -30oC to +120oC
Standard Spring Ranges: 0.56 Nm (5 inch-pounds) at 7 bar (100 psi); 5.41 Nm (48 inch-pounds) at 207 bar (3000 psi)
Media Temperature: -30 to +80(°C)for NBR O-rings
Body/Housing Material: Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy for pressure of 210bar(3045psi)
Oil Medium: Mineral oil as per DIN51 524, VDMA 24 568 or rapeseed oil, Viscosity 10 – 400 CST
Recommended Medium Filtration: ISO 4406 Standard, cleanliness class:20/18/15