PRODUCT TYPE: 2-Way, Normally Closed, SV10-20 Solenoid Cartridge Valves
VALVE THREADED: 7/8-14 UNF-2B
CONTROL METHOD: Poppet type
APPLICATION To Hydraulic Blocks or Manifolds
CONNECTION TYPE: Threaded, Screw-in Connection
CONTROL METHOD: Hydraulic
PART NOS.: FT-SV10 Series
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 0.16Kgs
RELATED CAVITY, PARTS:
Valve Cavity: VC10-2
Valve Housings: 10-2-Way Valve Housing
– Hardened valve seat for long service life
– Heavy duty wet-pin solenoid operated
– Little inner leakage, strictly tested
SV10-20 is also called as on off solenoid valve is cartridge type, poppet style, solenoid operated valve, the valve is on or off the fluid flow by de- energized or energized the solenoid. The SV10-20 solenoid cartridge valve is be able to install into a standard or non-standard cavity directly, the coil mounted on the valve is interchangeable with Finotek various solenoids for valves, and easily assembled on the tube of the valve and fastened by a steel or plastic nut. There are four commonly used voltage AC or DC are option for solenoid valve.
Choosing the cartridge type on off solenoid valve minimizes hydraulic components and connection pipe lines, saving a large number manufacturing hours and labor cost. The on off solenoid valve reliability operation of cartridge type design is significantly improved, due to less system contamination, leakage points and assembly mistakes. Finotek is constantly developing new cartridge valve and new functions, these new developments will ensure the future sustainable production efficiency.
SV10-20 Solenoid Cartridge Valve Ordering Code
Example (Normal code): “FT-SV10-20M-24 DS-H ” Explanation As Below:
(1) Supplier = By Finotek
(2) Valve Type = Normally Closed, Solenoid Cartridge Valve
(3) Omit = No Override; M = Manual Override
(4) Voltage: 12=12VDC; 24=24VDC; 110=110VAC; 220=220VAC
(5) Coil Connection: D= Double Lead; S= Single Lead; H= Hirschmann; C= Conduit; ER= Deutsch Connector; E= Single Stud
(6) Seals: N= Buna (Std.) ; V= Fluorocarbon
SV10-20 Cartridge Valve Technical Information
Working Operation Pressure: 210bar(3045psi)
Flow: See Performance Chart
Inner Leakage: 0~0.25cc/min.(5drops/min.) at 210bar(3045psi)
Working Tem.: -30oC to +120oC
Coil Rating: Continuous from 90% to 110% of rated voltage
Media Temperature: -30 to +80(°C)for NBR O-rings
Body/Housing Material: Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy for pressure of 210bar(3045psi)
Oil Medium: Mineral oil as per DIN51 524, VDMA 24 568 or rapeseed oil, Viscosity 10 – 400 CST
Recommended Medium Filtration: ISO 4406 Standard, cleanliness class:20/18/15
SV10-20 Solenoid Cartridge Valve Normally Closed Symbol
SV10-20 Solenoid Cartridge Valve Flow Performance
SV10-20 Solenoid Cartridge Valve Dimensions
Packaging & Delivery
Finotek original package.
– Neutral packing(neutral plastic bag + neutral tan box + neutral carton + Plywood pallets.
– Color box packing(plastic bag + color box + carton) + Plywood pallets.
– Lead time as per quantity & customers’ requirement.