PRODUCT TYPE: NV10-20, Screw-In, Flow Control Cartridge Valve
VALVE THREADED: 7/8-14UNF-2A
CONTROL METHOD:Needle Type
APPLICATION: To Hydraulic Blocks or Manifolds
CONNECTION TYPE: Threaded, Screw-in Connection
CONTROL METHOD: Hydraulic
PART NOS.:FT-NV10 Series
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 0.15Kgs
RELATED CAVITY, PARTS:
Valve Cavity: VC10-2
Valve Housings: 10-2-Way Valve Housing
– Quick fluid flow adjustment and throttle
– Different pressure setting available
– Key parts with hardened treatment for longer service life
NV10-20 Hydraulic flow control cartridge valve is needle type, 7/8-14UNF screw, flow adjustable valve, used for controlling the flow rate in hydraulic system. There are hand wheel adjustment and hexagon socket head for optional, usually the hydraulic flow control cartridge valve is equipped for establishing back pressure in hydraulic system.
- Max. pressure operation for flow up to 24Mpa/3480psi/240bar. Flow regulating range from zero to large flow rate, up to 56L/min., strictly flow rate regulation of needle spool design.
- Two port hydraulic flow control cartridge valve, full flow adjustment used in main piping or to meter in or out flow controlling systems. The valve is designed to pilot flow in hydraulic systems, and easily to utilize Finotek cavity.
- Needle throttle type from flow closed to open full in easily turns, small leakage rate while closed the hydraulic flow control cartridge valve.
NV10-20 Screw-in cartridge style flow control cartridge valve is usually mounted on the backup line in hydraulic circuit to keep the flow stable, to vanish some air shock in the pipe of hydraulic circuit.
NV10-20 Flow Cartridge Valve Ordering Code
Example (Normal code): “FT-NV10-20A-N-15 ” Explanation As Below:
(1) Supplier = By Finotek
(2) Valve Type =NV10-20 Screw-In, Needle Type, Flow Cartridge Valve
(3) Adjustment: A= 1/4 in. Hex Allen Head ; B= 1-1/2 in. Dia. Alum. Knob ; C= Option A w/ Cover Cap
(4) Seals: N= Buna (Std.) ; V= Fluorocarbon
(5) Pressing Range: 15= 3.5 ~ 150bar ; 25= 20 ~ 250bar; 35= 50 ~ 315bar
NV10-20 Cartridge Valve Technical Information
Working Operation Pressure: 240bar(3500psi)
Max. Flow: 45L/min.
Inner Leakage: Less than 0~0.25cc/min. (5 drops/min.)
Working Tem.: -30oC to +120oC
Adjustment Torque Required: 0.56 Nm (5 inch-pounds) at 7 bar (100 psi); 5.41Nm (48 inch-pounds) at 207 bar (3000 psi)
Media Temperature: -30 to +80(°C)for NBR O-rings
Body/Housing Material: Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy for pressure of 210bar(3045psi)
Oil Medium: Mineral oil as per DIN51 524, VDMA 24 568 or rapeseed oil, Viscosity 10 – 400 CST
Recommended Medium Filtration: ISO 4406 Standard, cleanliness class:20/18/15