PRODUCT TYPE: NV08-20, Screw-In, Cartridge Style, Needle Type, Flow Adjustment Cartridge Valve
VALVE THREADED: 3/4-16 UNF-2B
CONTROL METHOD:Needle Type
APPLICATION: To Hydraulic Blocks or Manifolds
CONNECTION TYPE: Threaded, Screw-in Connection
CONTROL METHOD: Hydraulic
PART NOS.:FT-NV08 Series
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 0.12Kgs
RELATED CAVITY, PARTS:
Valve Cavity: VC08-2
Valve Housings: 08-2-Way Valve Housing
– Need type, flow adjustment control
– Cartridge style, zinc plated antirust
– Import spring materials, reliable working under pressure
Flow Control Cartridge Valve is designed with needle type of throttle rod and 3/4-16 male thread connection, hand wheel flow adjustable, cartridge style valve.
- Max. operation pressure of flow cartridge valve up to 24Mpa/3480psi/240bar and mineral oil as media. Flow regulating from 0 to large rate up to 60L/min., strictly flow rate regulation of needle spool design.
- The flow control cartridge valve is used for controlling the flow rate in hydraulic system, and usually used in the return cycle of hydraulic system to establish pressure by limiting the flow rate.
- Flow control cartridge valve manufactured by Finotek is reliable working in hydraulic system, we are using imported raw materials, low spring deformation. All of the key parts are hardened treatment largely increasing the service life and minimized inner leakage.
NV08-20 Flow Cartridge Valve Ordering Code
Example (Normal code): “FT-NV08-20A-N-15 ” Explanation As Below:
(1) Supplier = By Finotek
(2) Valve Type =NV08-20, Needle Type, Flow Adjustment Cartridge Valve
(3) Adjustment: A= 1/4 in. Hex Allen Head ; B= 1-1/2 in. Dia. Alum. Knob ; C= Option A w/ Cover Cap
(4) Seals: N= Buna (Std.) ; V= Fluorocarbon
(5) Pressing Range: 15= 3.5 ~ 150bar ; 25= 20 ~ 250bar; 35= 50 ~ 315bar
NV08-20 Cartridge Valve Technical Information
Working Operation Pressure: 240bar(3480psi)
Max. Flow: 60L/min.
Inner Leakage: Less than 0~0.3cc/min.
Working Tem.: -30oC to +120oC
Adjustment Torque Required: 0.56 Nm (5 inch-pounds) at 7 bar (100 psi); 5.41 Nm (48 inch-pounds) at 207 bar (3000 psi)
Media Temperature: -30 to +80(°C)for NBR O-rings
Body/Housing Material: Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy for pressure of 210bar(3045psi)
Oil Medium: Mineral oil as per DIN51 524, VDMA 24 568 or rapeseed oil, Viscosity 10 – 400 CST
Recommended Medium Filtration: ISO 4406 Standard, cleanliness class:20/18/15