PRODUCT TYPE: Hydraulic Solenoid Control Valve
VALVE SIZE: 6mm, CETOP3
CONTROL METHOD: Spool type
APPLICATION Hydraulic Machines
CONNECTION TYPE: Subplate Connection
CONTROL METHOD: Hydraulic
PART NOS.: FT-WE Series
Subplate: G341; G342; G502 Bottom Subplates
Solenoids(Coils): Valve Solenoids and Coils
– Heavy duty solenoids for high pressure, wet-pin protection
– Standard valve porting pattern, easily replacement
– More than two years service life with lower prices
Hydraulic solenoid control valve is designed to control hydraulic flow direction to achieve hydraulic actuators presetting motion in industry hydraulic systems. The valve is used to release, stop or redirect the fluid.
The raw materials of hydraulic solenoid control valve is made of casting iron HT300 for medium of hydraulic oil like Petroleum based hydraulic fluid oil(Normally used in hydraulic systems, NBR seals mounted); Synthesis of hydraulic fluid (For high working temperature uses FPM seals, which will be able to work under 200℃~250℃ for long term), the oil chamber of valve housing is formed by model. The castings of hydraulic solenoid control valves’ housing must have enough sufficient strength, toughness, molecular density, modulus of elasticity and other mechanical properties in order to withstand the high working pressure.
The raw materials of casting iron must meet precise position for machining reference, accurate finishing surface, smooth inner oil chamber, so that the materials obtain the requirements of CNC machines, machining centers and other means of manufacturing process. Before manufacturing the valve housing, we must confirm the casting cavity should be clean and free of any residual sand, rust, scale and other debris in order to improve the reliability of the valves and hydraulic systems.
The other related parts of hydraulic solenoid valve may use 45# steel , 40Cr, Crl2MoV , 12CrNi3A, 18CrMnTi, 18CrNiWA and other senior GCrl5 tool steel , high alloy steel , high quality steel, and other materials, which requires materials with good abrasion resistance, coefficient of linear expansion and small deformation.
The key part of hydraulic solenoid control valve is the spool, it likes the heart of the valve, moves at linear motion always while the valve is working, therefore, in order to improve the service life of hydraulic solenoid control valve, the spool must has High wear resistance, and the raw materials must achieve a certain surface hardness (General requirements more than 58HRC), the spool treatment of hardening, carburizing, nitriding is essential for manufacturing high quality valves.
Finotek hydraulic solenoid control valve WE series has been strictly tested and applied for thousands of industrial machines, mostly used in the plastic molding machines, pressing machines, digital cutting machines etc., our valves are mounted on molding machines with quiet, smooth operation and enduring high working temperature.
Valve Ordering Code
Example (Normal code): “FT-4WE6 E 6X/ EG24NZ5L” Explanation As Below:
(1) Producer code= FT
(2) Service ports= 4
Service ports= 3
(3) Size= 6
(4) Spool symbol= E, J, H, G… please see the spool symbols below
(5) Valve series
(6) No code= With spring return
O= Without spring return
F= Without spring return with detent
(7) E= (Wet-pin) Solenoid with detachable coil
(8) G24= DC voltage 24V
G12= DC voltage 12V
W220= AC voltage 220~230V 50/60 Hz
W110= AC voltage 110V 50/60 Hz
(9) N= With manual override
(10) Z5L= Plug-in connection with indicator lamp
(11) No code = Without Throttle insert
(12) No code = NBR seals for petroleum oil
V = FPM seals for phosphate ester
(13) No code = Black Galvanization
B= Blue Powder Coating
Valve Technical Information
Main Raw Materials: Casting Iron
Power: By hydraulic
Brand: Finotek or OEM
Max. Operation Pressure(T): 21Mpa
Max. Operating Pressure(P,A,B): 31.5Mpa
Max. Flow Rate: 60L/min.
Media Temperature: -30 to +80(°C)for NBR O-rings
Available Voltaege: DC:12V,24V ; AC:110V,220V
Voltage Tolerance: +10% to -15%
Switching Frequency: DC:15000Times/h; AC:7200Times/h
Oil Medium: Mineral oil as per DIN51 524, VDMA 24 568 or rapeseed oil, Viscosity 10 – 400 CST
Recommended Medium Filtration: ISO 4406 Standard, cleanliness class:20/18/15
Valve Spool Symbols
Valve Installation Dimensions
Packaging & Delivery
– Finotek Original Package For Exporting –
- Environmental friendly plastic bag for each hydraulic valves.
- Thick paper box with ordering code and some valve specification on a paper label.
- Boxes will be packed in a 5 corrugated layers box, bubble film inside for anti-shock.
– Finotek Delivery –
- It takes about 3-7 workings usually if the hydraulic valve in stock, we need to recheck the stock items and testing the valve again before delivery.
- For new materials and no stock products, we may take 12-25working days approximately to manufacture the new items.
- We will send you an order tracking page on web for following your order processing.