PRODUCT TYPE: Hand Hydraulic Pump
PUMP PRESSURE: Up To 210bar
CONTROL METHOD: Hand Operation
APPLICATION Hydraulic Machines
CONNECTION TYPE: Threaded Connection
CONTROL METHOD: Hydraulic
PART NOS.: FT-HP Series
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 1.20kgs/2.64lbs
CAVITY: 10-2 Cavity Tool
– 360° rotary for handle beam
– Easy and quick to pressure response
– Key parts are hardened for long operation life
Hand hydraulic pump is installed by cartridge style, manually operated hand pump. The pump is activated by a handle up and down, it is removable while the hand pump is packaged or not using for long terms. The pump handle is creating hydraulic pressure while pressing or lift the handle, the flow is inhaled from the inlet port through hydraulic pipe and pressurize to outlet port, but the converse flow is not allowed.
Hand hydraulic pump manufactured by Finotek is available to offer various flow rate for different application requirements, especial the hydraulic system has a particular demand for low leakage and hold the pressure for in a period. The key parts in the cartridge hand hydraulic pump is hardened and fine manufacturing procedure, it is a guaranty to total pump quality and linger service life.
← Pulling – Refill stroke
The hydraulic hand pump is operated by a mechanical force pulls the pistons upwards. The pressure in the chamber beneath the piston begins to fall. The reduced pressure causes the inlet valve ① to open. The outlet valve ② remains closed because of the pressure of hydraulic oil in the outlet pipe. Fluid oil enters the chamber and fills the space beneath the piston.
Pushing – Compression stroke →
When a mechanical force pushes the piston of hydraulic hand pump downwards, the pressure beneath the piston begins to rise. This cause the inlet valve ① to close. The valve housing now traps the fluid oil because it cannot escape back through the inlet valve ①. When the pressure is sufficiently high the outlet valve opens. The high pressure oil is forced up the outlet pipeline or tube. Hydraulic oil continues to flow up the pipe until the piston reaches its lowest point. The cycle starts again.
Note Of Hydraulic Hand Pump Before Operation:
Note: From the description above, the normal operation of the pump requires the oil in the outlet pipe being full, when the pump is in first operation, there is no oil in the outlet pipe of hydraulic hand pump, this is the reason why to pull and push in 3-5 times without any pressure before the working. A good quality hand pump is easy to pressurize for its excellent sealing performance, otherwise, it is hard to make the hydraulic hand pump to start working.
Advantage of Hydraulic Hand Pump By Finotek
1. Two disc cylinder grade of O rings as sealing element in hydraulic hand pump: Double layer sealing made from nitrile rubber materials, for high pressure operation. The material we chosen is first class grade with super anti wear, flexible softness characteristics for easy handle operation and excellent sealing in high pressure.
2. The inner surface (house chamber) of hydraulic hand pump is manufactured by high precision digital machine to smooth the fluid flow in its chamber, maintaining steady flow rate in each pulling or pushing operation.
3. The outer surface of piston has fine milled before assembly, the precise and smooth surface is keeping the good sealing while the oil in its chamber, making the hand level is easily working, preventing tuck phenomenon and largely advance the service life of hydraulic hand pump.
4. The frame of hydraulic hand pump is made from casting iron with strong structure against loner-term force and bearing sudden impact. It is created by model as per our design drawings, therefore, the customized design of frame is available to us, please contact us for specific dimensions.
5. The hydraulic hand pump is made of carbon steel with harden treatment, high precision digital machines to process all the dimensions. Low noise, easy operation, longer service life and the standard and customized threads are available, contact us now for your project.
Hand Pump Ordering Code
Example (Normal code): “ FT-HP10” Explanation As Below:
(1) Supplier brand= FT
(2) HP= Hydraulic Cartridge Hand Pump
(3) Cavity size＝ 10：7/8-14UNF-2B
(4) Displacement= Omit for 8.8cc/stroke
Hand Pump Technical Information
Main Raw Materials: High strength carbon steel or casting iron
Power: By hydraulic oil
Brand: Finotek or OEM
Max. Operation Pressure: 21Mpa
Max. Flow Rate: Please see ordering code
Connection type: Threaded, cartridge style
Oil Medium Temperature: -30 to +80(°C) for NBR O-rings
Oil Medium: Mineral oil as per DIN51 524, VDMA 24 568 or rapeseed oil, Viscosity 10 – 400 CST Recommended
Medium Filtration: ISO 4406 Standard, cleanliness class:20/18/15
Hydraulic Hand Pump Symbol
Hydraulic Hand Pump Dimensions